Romans 8:1
"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit."
Our small group had talked about memorizing Romans 8. I am not sure if we are still doing it or not, but I would still like to. Does anyone want to memorize with me? I plan on doing one verse a week, unless of course small group says otherwise. :)
I was talking to a friend this weekend and she said her mom could easily have a problem with over exercising. This exercising could get in the way of her spending time with God. She has made it her practice to never spend more time exercising then she has spent in the Word of God. I am making a new commitment that differs a little bit. This commitment is that I will not exercise unless I have set aside time to spend with God. I can still go on walks/runs, but I must spend at least a half hour with God on any of those given days I choose to walk/run.
Good night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment