Thursday, March 09, 2006


Guess what, guess what, guess what? I started on my very first quilt tonight. I am so excited. So far it is not as hard as I thought it would be. It is just like cross-stitching and I've been doing that for years. The only difference is that the holes are not pre-made into the fabric. Of course, to start out I got the pre-cut peices. Picking out the material and cutting it may be more challenging. By the way, can I just tell you how much I love being able to put pictures up on my website? This is a feature that you had to pay for on Xanga. I'm so glad I switched. Ok, picture time.

Well, I am going to bed early tonight. It is only 9:17pm. I am really tired. Good night!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

and "HI" :)

(thank you for persevering :) )