1. Erica, wake up, wake up, the alarm is going off. It's time to get up.
2. I'll lay here at the top of the stairs until you are ready to go down to let me out.
3. Outside, outside, yipp yipp
4. Eerrrrrrufffff, ruff, ruff, no people on my turf and my turf is anywhere I can see
5. Ahhhh, Erica wants me to come in. Do I come in?
6. Ok, I must go in.
7. Food. I must eat before Erica leaves. I only eat when others eat.
8. Erica is leaving. I can sense it. I whine.
9. Erica left. I bark, ruff ruff.
10. Nothing else to do. I may as well sleep.
11. Is that a person coming home? Nope. Back to sleep.
12. Ahh, there one is. Stretch. Stretch. I guess I will wake myself and greet them at the door.
13. Outside, outside.
14. Bark, bark, no one on my turf.
15. I want in. Maybe Erica will take me on a walk.
16. Whine, whine, I want a walk.
17. Maybe she'll settle for second best. Here take this slimy toy and throw it for me.
18. Maybe I'll eat soap. Ahh! Erica stopped me from doing that.
19. Oh well, I'll chew on my bone.
20. Boring, I wonder what Aaron is doing.
21. Whine, whine, whine.
22. No response.
23. Whine, whine whine.
24. You didn't have to yell at me.
25. Maybe Erica.
26. Whine, whine whine.
27. Oooohhhh, popcorn.
28. Whine, whine, whine
29. You didn't have to yell at me.
30. I'll go in the bathroom and close the door.
31. Ok, that isn't effective anymore.
32. Ahhh, I'll go back to bed.
33. Erica moved. I'll follow.
34. Erica hugged Aaron. Bark, bark, bark.
35. You didn't have to yell.
36. Erica is going to bed. I'll go too.
37. Ok, into the human bed.
38. Aaron is coming to bed. I must get down.
39. Maybe tonight I will let them sleep all night, but then again maybe I'll whine or bark.
40. whine, whine, whine (dreaming)
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
okay, that's funny.
soap???
how BIG is your dog?
Post a Comment